Riello Multi Sentry 10kVA 3/3 Phase (14mins)
Please Note: This UPS will supply 14 minutes runtime at a full load of 9kW.
The Riello Multi Sentry is a state-of-the-art uninterruptible power supply, achieving the highest possible level of on-line double-conversion performance (VFI-SS-111) as defined within IEC EN 62040-3.
The UPS has been designed to protect critical information and telecommunications systems, networks, services and processes whose operation could be disrupted by poor power quality and/or breaks in their mains power supply.
The Multi Sentry UPS is one of the most efficient UPS available with a minimal impact on its environment and power sources.
ZERO IMPACT SOURCE
MULTI SENTRY UPS are easy to install, especially on sites where there is limited power capacity available, a standby generator and potentially harmonic compatibility issues:
Low input current distortion - less than 3%
High input power factor 0.99
Power walk-in function to achieve progressive rectifier start-up
Delayed start-up on mains power supply return
MULTI SENTRY also performs the role of a high specification filter, protecting its power supply sources (mains or generator) from any harmonics and reactive power generated by the loads it is powering.
BATTERY CARE SYSTEM
- The MULTI SENTRY Battery Care System optimises battery performance, to help extend their working life and ensure that the UPS can deliver its full-rated back-up time when called upon in an emergency.
- Battery recharge: MULTI SENTRY is designed to work with VRLA AGM and GEL lead-acid batteries including open-vented types, in addition to Ni-Cads. Specific management features include:
- One-level recharge to meet the requirements of the most common VRLA AGM batteries
- Two voltage level recharge meeting the IU characteristic
- Restricted charging to reduce electrolyte consumption and extend the life of VRLA batteries
- Temperature compensation: to avoid excessive voltage being applied to the batteries in a high ambient
- Battery test: to detect performance degradation and predict battery failure.
- Deep discharge protection: to prevent the batteries being discharged below a level from which they cannot be recovered (especially when discharged over long periods with very low loads).
- Low AC ripple current: from a high-frequency battery charger, to ensure the batteries are not subjected to this damaging element commonly experienced with some other UPS and power supply designs.
- Wide input voltage range: from a rectifier that can work down to less than 40% of its nominal supply rating (at half load), removing the need to discharge the batteries.
- MULTI SENTRY can be used for a wide range of applications, thanks to its configuration options, flexibility, accessories and performance levels:
- Suitable for powering capacitive loads, for example Blade servers - without any reduction in active power, from 0.9 leading to 0.9 lagging
- Modes of operation include: On-Line, Eco, Smart-Active and Stand-By/Off
- Frequency conversion mode
- Power Share connections for priority-based load shedding when the mains power supply has failed
- Cold-start facility to switch the UPS on even without a mains power supply present
- Extensive back-up time options using battery extension cabinets
- Optional battery cabinet temperature sensor to assist the temperature compensating charger
- Optional battery chargers to optimize recharge times
- Optional dual input supplies
- Optional isolation transformers for Galvanic isolation and neutral connectivity
- MULTI SENTRY has a large front panel graphic display providing information including: real-time measurements, operating status and alarms conditions - in eight different languages
- Advanced multiplatform communication, for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield³ monitoring and shutdown software included with SNMP agent
- Compatible with TeleNetGuard for the remote assistance service
- RS232 or USB serial port
- Three communication slots for accessories including: network adapters and volt-free contacts
- REPO (Remote Emergency Power Off) to shut down the UPS remotely in an emergency
- Input for connection of an auxiliary contact for an external manual bypass
- Input for synchronisation with an external power source
- Graphic mimic panel display for remote connection.
LOW MANAGEMENT COST
- The MULTI SENTRY design provides exceptional performance and efficiency levels, within a very compact footprint and overall case design:
- Lowest footprint in its category - 0.26m² for the 20kVA MULTI SENTRY with internal batteries.
- High efficiency up to 96% - saving up to 35% in dissipated energy in one year compared to a more traditional UPS (91%) resulting in a faster payback period of four years.
- High output power factor which at 0,9pF (1pF for models 160-200 kVA) provides up to 15% ( 20% for models 160-200 kVA) more active power compared to a more traditionally sized UPS - providing greater system expansion margin for further load increases.
|Real Power (Watts)||9kW|
|Supply Rating (Amps)||32Amps|
|Communications||Optional SNMP Card|