Discover UPS Commissioning
Adept Power Solutions are able to provide a UPS Commissioning service for a wide range of UPS Products. This service ensures that your power protection system is in full working order, is configured correctly and is ready for action when you really need it.
We will double check all connections, energise & commission the UPS system and hand the solution over to you fully operational, giving you the confidence that your critical equipment will be protected by the UPS from mains failures and various mains power problems.
UPS Commissioning is a full run through of the UPS operating functions. This includes:
- A full inspection of the UPS components and its associated accessories.
- Evaluation of any environmental aspects that could impact performance.
- Electrical Safety checks (in compliance with BS7671:2018 IEE wiring regulations 18th Edition).
- UPS configuration set-up.
- UPS discharge test if required.
- Onsite training and handover.
Commissioning a power protection product by a trained authorised engineer can also help to ensure your extensive manufacturer warranty remains valid.
We can help, our experienced technical and engineering team at Adept Power can assist you with UPS commissioning. Speak to one of our experts for more information on commissioning. Call us on 01264 351415 or alternatively email us to discuss your requirements.